In January I went to Gatlinburg with some friends. They are all married (4 couples in all) which makes me a 9th wheel. Good thing I really don't mind! It's worth being a 9th wheel to stay in the cabin. It's called Taygon's place and it's part of Hickoy Mist rentals. We LOVED it! Tons of couches, great food, an awesome theatre in the basement. We played wii, ate, read, ate, watched movies, ate, played games, ate. Oh, and did I mention that we pigged out? Yeah, and we had tons of great food! It was 3 1/2 days of...
The only picture I have of eating is Geri and I didn't think she'd appreciate seeing it on here...
Picture from the website...

This was my room...
4 comments:
That looks so relaxing and wonderful! I could spend an entire month doing that. Glad you had a great time. We're glad you're back, though!
Wow! The cabin & the location look wonderful. And eating all weekend? Perfect~!
Looks so fun!! I could definitely go for some rest and reading time. Hopefully we'll all get to go eventually (although I have a feeling that the general feel would be MUCH different if all the kids were there!). Still fun, just not the same.
Yeah - a little different with numerous kids running around - but still fun I'm sure. The cabin looks beautiful! How fun!
Post a Comment