Yesterday I went to work as usual. I sat at my desk and worked, visited with co-workers, walked around the office some. You know, the usual. Around noon I went to the bathroom. While I was washing my hands I looked up in the mirror and... *gasp* I had two completely different earrings on. Now, I've done different hoops before...you know, both silver, but different sizes? That's understandable. However, there was no excuse for these two earrings ending up in my ears. No, it wasn't dark when I put my earring in. I remember pondering which earrings to wear and putting them in. Obviously it was just one of those days. After gasping at myself in the mirror I started laughing. And then I laughed and laughed some more and went around to show everyone in the office what a dork I was yesterday. I'm pretty sure that will never happen again!
(I didn't actually have my hair up yesterday...I just did so you could see a little better.)
6 comments:
How funny! Did anyone even notice that you didn't match? I might have... I like earrings a lot.
That's awesome! Maybe you will start a new trend. You should wear different earrings every day and see if it starts catching on. By the way, the long dangly ones would have been my choice! :)
This story makes me happy.
They're both cute! I wouldn't recommend wearing them together, though. Pretty funny story!
I love posts like this, they make me feel like I'm not nearly as abnormal as it seems. I've done this, on more than one occasion. Glad you could smile about it.
I think I was at Latisha's when you did this, but seeing the actual earrings makes it even funnier.
Post a Comment