A while back, I put a post up that said it was supposed to be my 20th time donating. It didn't work out and then I started training for races and just hadn't gotten around to donating in awhile. However, today they had cool t-shirts and hot dogs for the 4th of July, so I finally got to donate for the 20th time! I love it! : )
2 comments:
That's awesome--good for you! Because I've traveled to certain areas in Costa Rica I can't donate until three years after my last visit. Unfortunately we love it there so we go about every three years. I've only been able to donate twice in the last ten years. So I'm glad there are other people that do it so much! Good job.
Cool shirt and congrats on #20. I just heard that they are giving away beach towels around here to those who donate. It just might get me in there...
Post a Comment