I'm a horrible blogger. I admit it. I probably even mentioned it in the beginning. The last post I did (as you can see) is for the Tybee Island Half Marathon in February. Six months ago almost to the today. After that race, when I was on the way back to the hotel with my sister, I was getting texts from my friend Jonathan. He was telling me about how he dreamed that I was telling people how to run a half marathon in thirty minutes. At that point we were just friends. Really. But...LONG story short...I'm getting married!!!! In FOUR days!!! LOL. Like I said, LONG story, very, very short version. In four days I'll be Mrs. Jonathan Buffington. Ahhhh!!! It kind of surreal and exciting and crazy and scary all at the same time. : ) Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime. But for now this will have to suffice. I'll try to do better at blogging, but I make no guarantees. Here's a few pictures, though, just for kicks and giggles....
March 4th...this was a date we went on to a Brad Paisley concert before we actually started dating. At this point we were "just friends" pretending we didn't like each other. ; ) We officially started dating on March 15th. Please note that this was not our first date. Our first date was back in November.
April 3rd...Hiking Table Rock
April 10th...this was the day I went to the temple. Which, for the record...the date was decided before we we even started dated. The two were unrelated.
May 9th...A few engagement pictures. : )
June 19th...Our last YSA Temple Trip. It was an early morning trip and I didn't have make up on, hence the terrible picture of me. So sue me. Jonathan looks great as usual.

3 comments:
Y'all are so cute! And I hope you become a more frequent blogger. Maybe I should start nudging you every Sunday to remind you ;)
It may sound silly, but I am sitting here crying as I read your post! I love you & am so happy for you & Jonathan. You're both great people & deserve each other (in the great way).
Way to consolidate your life :). Congrats!
Post a Comment