Monday, August 23, 2010

For a good cause...

I don't believe that I have ever written down an actual "Bucket List." However, I have an unofficial one in my head. One of the things on that list is to donate to Locks of Love. I 'patiently' waited until after my wedding to do the deed. Geri had donated a few weeks before and my friend Lacey at work had donated a few weeks before. Sara also got hers cut the same day as me. It was time. Here are the before and afters...




6 comments:

Jenna said...

Cool! Cute haircuts ladies!!!

Locks of Love always makes me cry - my hair takes FOREVER to grow & I can't imagine ever having enough to give. Besides, you all have gorgeous hair - little girls will be smiling to receive your luxurious locks.

Beth said...

A) I LOVE the music that came on when I went onto your blog (which you should keep updating frequently by the way :) and B) AHHH! I love your haircut! I actually have the exact same one as of yesterday!! It has bangs added to it, but yep, same one!! We match! :)

Travis and Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, you all look so good!!! I want to cut my hair now! I bet it feels so good having all that hair gone.

Emily said...

Very cute, Crystal. When did this happen? I didn't realize I was so out of the loop!

Latisha said...

You didn't even tell me!! So cool! Your hair looks great!

Mom's Place said...

Oh how cute!!!! You all, I love the hair cuts.! I agree...very good cause!