A couple months ago I heard about a good deal for some family fun. It was called a Placation. Basically, for $30, you got 4 tickets to a Greenville Drive baseball game, a day pass for Paris Mountain State park, 4 tickets to the Greenville Zoo, and 4 tickets to any of the 4 water parks in Greenville County. It was a stikin' good deal valued at about $100. I mainly did it for the water park passes because I've been wanting to go. Of course we did not make it to the water park, but there is no expiration date which makes me hopeful that we'll be able to use them next year. The zoo passes did have an expiration date, so a week before they expired, Jonathan and I took Brian and Kate to the zoo. I hadn't been in about 14 years or so and we had a lot of fun. Kind of hot, but that was okay. Afterwards we played at the park for just a little bit. Enjoy the pictures...Kate is such a poser. I love it! Jonathan's a bit of a poser, too. They make me smile. : )
6 comments:
LOL! Jonathan is such a hoot!! I didn't know they had spray zones there! Cool! And...I LOVE that park!
I keep forgetting your haircut! Looks so cute. Great pictures - thanks for sharing. Where's the house pics???
Is the mommy orangutan kissing her baby in that one picture of Kate!?
Kate cracks me up. Looks like lots of fun. Anytime you want to come take my kids to the Jacksonville Zoo, come on over :)
Too cute! Love all the fun pictures - do you have a link for the placation thing? Maybe next summer but that's a sweet deal!!!
Yeah, I was wondering about the orangutan,too. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment