I was a little slow on the get-go, but we finally put up a few Halloween/fall things. And we carved a couple pumpkins tonight. I did the ghost and Jonathan did the haunted house. Oh, and a little while back we went up to Skytop to pick apples. Once again the trees were apple-less...except for one row with some apples at the very tops. So Jonathan climbed up and we got one small basket. We also bought one small bag of already picked apples and some cider. Yum!
5 comments:
Awesome pumpkins! You guys are talented! Fun pics :).
I agree with the pumpkin comment. Seriously impressive! Bummer on the lack of apples. At least you got a beautiful drive!
We had to walk ALL THE WAY to the back, when we went to Skytop at the beginning of the month, to find any trees with apples closer to the ground and they were mostly Granny Smiths(which I was on the lookout for anyways because I had a pie in mind). It was crazy busy too. I love going up there, but it seems like they're just getting too busy for it to be as enjoyable as it once was.
Love your jack-o-lanterns!
Nice pumpkins! We are hoping to get ours finally carved tonight. I love seeing the inside of your house! I grew up with a house with the windows just like that--I don't know what they're called, but the tree together, with the middle one out further. I loved it! Hope I have one like that again one day. Fun update! :)
That looks like fun! Very cool pumpkins. Travis' parents went up to Asheville this weekend and came back with apples. Yum!!! It was good seeing you yesterday--sorry we didn't make it over to see you later. We're going to have to make a special trip JUST to see y'all!!
Post a Comment