Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spring in January...

A few weeks ago we went to the Auto Show at the Expo Center. Lots of ridiculously priced very cool cars. We found our favorite...
The Lexus GX460. Only $57,140 (more than what we initially spent on our house. lol)



This one was just cool...
Jonathan is really washed out in this picture, but there were a lot of people, so we didn't have time for a do over. : (
So we went to the auto show with snow everywhere on the ground. Just a couple weeks later...Sunny and low 60's today!!! I was in HEAVEN! We got up this morning and went to Furman for our last training run before our half marathon next weekend. I ran 8 miles and Jonathan (accidentally) ran 9 miles. It was PERFECT for running! Jonathan had to go work later, but I spent the rest of the day outside working with my dad. This was our project for the day. It's not exactly how it was originally going to be, but after some internally debate I consented to do it the MUCH easier and more cost efficient way. Hopefully Jonathan will forgive me when he see it....I think it's going to be great. : )




2 comments:

Jenna said...

What a sweet ride - I like the black one! 9 miles? Whoa! I will not be able to keep up.

Lisa said...

I still can't wait to see your house. Looks like a fun project. Good luck on your half marathon this weekend!! You'll both do great!