Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grow Boxes

I found an insert somewhere (I have no idea where now) for Grow Boxes. I was intrigued. I spent a long time looking at the website and reading reviews and looking at pictures and I was sold. The investment initially is maybe a little much, but so far I am LOVING our grow boxes! They are the perfect size garden for us. We are growing ten bean plants, two tomato plants, two cucumber plants, two zucchini squash plants, and two yellow squash plants. I CAN'T WAIT until they start producing!

Our two tomato plants were the first thing we planted. We have one roma plant (for sauces and salsas) and one regular plant.

The same day we planted our tomato plants we planted seedlings for everything else. This was less than a week after we planted. I could not believe how fast they grew! It was like they were on steroids or something.

I took this picture today...just two weeks after they were all planted.

Beans

Tomatoes
Cucumbers, Zucchini Squash, Yellow Squash

Do you see how convenient these are?? I took this picture from my kitchen looking outside.


4 comments:

Emily said...

So exciting to see stuff coming up. And all on your beautiful deck...nice!

Beth said...

1) I'm impressed!

2) I want some!!!!

Marlyse said...

Oooooooooo, those look so fun. I think I want to try that!

Lisa said...

Oh yum!