Wow!! Officially jealous!! Love it! Really need to look into this...but it JUST got warm out here, like 2 days ago. It seems to be fickle too, not sure to stay or not!PS...I love your new widget, might have to get one too :)
You're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet Baby Buffington!
Your garden looks amazing! We have two pumpkin sprouts. And we have lots and lots of weeds.
Awesome garden! Too bad we're not around to enjoy the fruits of your labors (or the vegetables :) )
Very cool! I hadn't even seen your back porch yet. I like it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow!! Officially jealous!! Love it! Really need to look into this...but it JUST got warm out here, like 2 days ago. It seems to be fickle too, not sure to stay or not!
PS...I love your new widget, might have to get one too :)
You're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet Baby Buffington!
Your garden looks amazing! We have two pumpkin sprouts. And we have lots and lots of weeds.
Awesome garden! Too bad we're not around to enjoy the fruits of your labors (or the vegetables :) )
Very cool! I hadn't even seen your back porch yet. I like it!
Post a Comment