I finally did it. I took a belly picture. I've had a complex about doing it because I felt like I looked more fat than pregnant. I still feel like that some days, but today I didn't, so I took a picture. lol Maybe I'll do another one in a few weeks. And by today I mean Tuesday which was yesterday. I was 22 weeks and 6 days when the picture was taken. By the way...this is one of the shirts I got at the Switch-A-Roo sale. : )
3 comments:
Suuuper cute!!! You don't look "fat" at all--you look like you are carrying high, and very distinctly preggo! Love it! :) My torso is so long, it kinda just looks like I've got a little bit more around my spare tire of a gut :) YOU are definitely cute! :)
Girl, I better not hear you say you look fat again! You look so cute and pregnant and just like you should. Yay for being 23 weeks today! I had my 23 week appt today. Woo-hoo! I think it's so fun to share our due date. Have I mentioned that? :)
Cute! I don't think you look fat at all!! Definitely pregnant - I am so excited for you!! I think it's so cool that you & Lisa share due dates.
Post a Comment