I've been counting down the days until we could go to the Switch-A-Roo's sale. It's a ginormous consignment sale at the expo center and new moms get to go a day earlier than they open to the public. I went to a sale back in April, but I was only a few weeks pregnant at the time and only got a few maternity things. Since we know we are having a girl we bought some girl clothes. Actually, we got:
1 stroller
1 new monopoly game (still in the wrapper)
1 bumbo seat
1 diaper bag (never used)
3 dresses (sizes 0-3 mos, 6-9 mos, and 12 mos)
15-16 outfits/gowns/onsies
5 maternity shirts
2 pairs of maternity pants
1 cow costume for Cow Appreciation Day
All for $117. I'm was so excited!! The 1 1/2 hours we waiting in line to check out was totally worth it (although Jonathan might disagree. lol)
4 comments:
yay babies!!!! ok, let me know of any bigger/nicer/expensive type things you need or want. i have a great place to find stuff ;) very exciting because it looks like everything is coming right along!
Awe-some. You found some great stuff! We didn't even look at ANY baby clothes--my mom only has one grandchild. :) But I love the pants I got. So comfy, I'll probably wear them every day until December. :)
Wow!! I SO wish they had that out here! Is this a nation wide thing? cause it should be! Really cute stuff!
Nice job! Isn't is exciting to get new stuff??? AND at a good price. Awesome. So glad it's coming along! Now we need to see pictures of the nursery!
Post a Comment