Sunday, September 4, 2011

Downtown with Lisa & Travis

So we have some coupons and a groupon to use downtown, so we had a double date with Lisa & Travis. We had lunch at Compadres and then went to the Falls Park Indoor Mini-Golf to play some putt-putt. Air conditioned putt putt when it's 90+ degrees outside? Why, yes, I think I shall. It was small, but cheap and fun. After putt putt we went to blueberry frog. Because we had coupons. If you ever have the choice of either going to blueberry frog or Yogurt Mountain, GO TO YOGURT MOUNTAIN! The price and options at YoMo just can't be beat.

Lisa and I are due the same day, so we took some pictures. Lisa started out much smaller than me. Hence...she's still much smaller than me. lol


And the boys doing...pregnant?....poses, too. Funny boys. : )


On the way home. We had a great time with Lisa & Travis!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We had fun too! Thanks for inviting us--even though you and Jonathan both beat us at putt putt... I'm pretty sure you planned that. :) Can't wait for our next double date (hopefully before the babies come)!

Beth said...

Somehow I missed this post this week--loved it! That's so fun you guys posing together :) It makes me some completely happy to see you so preggo--just grinned so big :)