Friday, March 2, 2012

4 Month Stats

Rylee had her 4 months doctors appointment today. Here are her stats:

Weight: 13 lbs 10 oz (39th Percentile)
Height: 25 3/4 inches (94th Percentile)
Head: 16 3/4 inches (94th Percentile)

So basically she's tall and skinny with big head. Sounds like someone else I know (ahem...Jonathan).

She got more shots today. She did cry, but compared to last time, she did GREAT. As in when we left the doctor's office she was not crying and had even smiled at us. We owe that completely to her blankie and pacifier. One does not do the trick without the other.

Today was BEAUTIFUL...clear, sunny, and mid 70's, so we went to the park after her appointment. See how happy she was? : )

And on the way home we stopped by Grandma Leckie's where she tried out the new Johnny Jumper that Grandma got for her. While she doesn't exactly have the whole jumping thing down, she did stay in it for about 10 minutes without complaining.

Eventually the shots caught up to her and she slept for most of the evening. (Check out that bald spot)

And after sleeping a ton, she was all smiles and talking. : ) She often has her feet in the air and plays with her toys with them a lot. She's even made the pig sing with her feet before (not on purpose; just accidentally).

The doctor was very impressed that she can roll from her back to her tummy (rather than the other way around first) and with how strong her legs are.

3 comments:

The Old Buffington's said...

Yep.... she is her fathers daughter!!! hahahahaha... Maybe she can roll over so well from all her stomach crunches that she does... pulls her knees up and becomes a rolly polly and over she goes!! =)

Beth said...

Oh my WORD!! I loved this post!! She is so dang cute! I think I somehow have a NEW favorite picture of her (in the carseat at the park)--seriously adorable! (By the way--LOVE that carseat cover. if I found one in that material, I'd buy it!). Love looking at her stats. Isn't that funny she was born 5 weeks early and yet is 94th %?? My friend had a 6 week preemie and even at one year old now, she still looks like a 6 month old! That video just made me grin from ear to ear--I love how similar we sound in talking to our babies--I even call mine "Pretty Girl" all the time too, and make lots of random sounds to get her to smile :) I was going to say watching the video that she looks about ready to roll over--then saw your next bit about how she already does! I'm so impressed! I'm so excited for our girls to meet one day--they are going to love each other! :)

Beth said...

PS-Emmie is getting a bald spot in the same spot! Sigh...good thing this isn't their permanent hair :)