As of now I am officially further along with Corben than I was with Rylee. I had her when I was 34 weeks and 5 days. This also means that it's my last comparison picture. So...I think I had gained a lot of weight in my 3 week hospital stay where I layed in bed and was waited on. And...I also had a stomach bug this week that took a couple pounds off (at least temporarily). Basically, I at least think I look a little smaller now with Corben than I did with Rylee. I also weigh about 10 pounds less, so that could explain it, too. I also carry him lower which makes a difference, too. Just my observations.
34 Weeks, 4 days with Rylee
34 weeks, 5 days with Corben
34 weeks, 5 days with Rylee
34 weeks, 5 days with Corben
Rylee taking it all in...
*poke*
3 comments:
Congratulations on making it farther! In my personal experience, this is where it gets the longest! I remember thinking when I was pregnant with Caitlyn and kept on getting larger and larger, that it should have been LONG over by now and why in the world am I still pregnant?! You look great. Wish I had your self control!
Fun! I wondered if you had passed the Rylee date. Yay!! Other than getting over the stomach bug, how are you feeling? You look great! My sister was on bed rest in the hospital for around 3 weeks, too, and I think it does help you gain a little extra. :) Is Corben still head down? Okay, that's all my questions for now. :)
I agree that you look smaller this time around. You definitely have the pregnancy glow and as others have said, you do look great! Waiting to hear the news of his arrival in the coming weeks!
Post a Comment