Still here...Here are my updates/recap since about 35 weeks:
Friday, March 39th (35 weeks, 3 days): Dilated 2, 30% Effaced
Thursday, April 4th (36 weeks, 2 days): Dilated 3, 70-80% Effaced
Wednesday, April 10th (37 weeks, 1 day): Dilated 3, 80% Effaced
Monday, April 15th (37 weeks, 6 days - Yesterday): Dilated 4, 90% Effaced
Head "really low" every time. At my appointment yesterday, I saw Doctor Gower and he predicted that I would have the baby Wednesday (tomorrow). Here's hoping. But I do have an appointment scheduled for Thursday that at the rate I'm going I will be keeping. (*TMI Alert* I have been gradually losing my mucus plug for a couple weeks now and I've been spotting for the first time since they checked me yesterday and I've been having a bunch of contractions, but nothing consistent).
In other news, they also did an ultrasound yesterday for a growth check. Basically, since I have gestational diabetes they want to make sure he's not too big. I was really anxious to hear about his estimate. Since I'm also trying for a VBAC, big baby= harder time fighting the c-section. I was relieved to hear that they estimate him to weigh 6 lbs 13 oz right now (give or take 15%). So that was good.
In other news, they also did an ultrasound yesterday for a growth check. Basically, since I have gestational diabetes they want to make sure he's not too big. I was really anxious to hear about his estimate. Since I'm also trying for a VBAC, big baby= harder time fighting the c-section. I was relieved to hear that they estimate him to weigh 6 lbs 13 oz right now (give or take 15%). So that was good.
38 Weeks
36 Weeks
31 Weeks
25 Weeks
18 Weeks
2 comments:
C'mon little Corben, bust on out of there!! :) Love how much you can see you've grown the past two weeks. Interesting what a slow process it can be to get your body ready to get him out. He must still have some vital growing to do if he's staying in. Hang in there! Any day now :)
Looking good! I know you've got to be so uncomfortable and ready to meet this little guy. I hope he comes soon! It's Thursday, so maybe he has already. I'll check facebook! :)
Post a Comment