Corben is growing like a weed. His two month well child visit is in the morning, so I'll update his stats tomorrow. He is already too big for all of his 0-3 month onsies. The onsie in these pictures is 3-6 months and you can see how well it fits him. *sigh* He's a chunk.
A few things about Corben:
He is sleeping great (knock on wood). I put him down any time in between 8:00 and 10:00 and he sleeps for 7-9 hours. Lately it's closer to 9 hours. Which means that despite my terrible bed times I still can get about 5 hours of consecutive sleep. Yay!
Still loves sitting up. And I don't mean sitting on our lap and leaning against us. He's picky...he likes to be sitting on your leg/knee and we have to hold him with a hand on his tummy and back.
Likes to have his bum/back patted.
Started smiling this month and he has the cutest smile EVER! I just love it! And his coos are so sweet. I wish he would smile for the camera, but he just wouldn't do it today.
Note the little wisp of hair sticking out? Yeah, it won't stay down. I know these are all similar. Just scroll fast. ; )
Please, no more pictures!
1 & 2 month comparisons
One month:
Two months:
And Rylee at 2 Months:
You may or may not be wondering how we kept Rylee out of the photo shoot: we buckled her in the bumbo.
She makes this face all.the.time. We keep telling her it's unattractive, but what do we know, right?
And here she is doing...something...casting spells? Leading music? Who knows.
2 comments:
So cute!! And growing so fast! Sophie didn't even wear a lot of her early stuff because she grew out of everything too fast. And I like how you locked Rylee in her bumbo. You do what you got to do. :) Happy 2 month birthday, Corben!
My vote is Rylee is singing a song with hand movements that are included! :) Loved the videos, especially hearing how talkative Rylee is in the background--she is really saying a lot! I can't get over how long her hair is either. I think she looks more like a toddler than Emmie does, and maybe it's because of having more hair??
Just love that you are keeping up with these pictures and sticking to your system. Really liking the numbers pack someone got you too ;) And this post just really made me laugh out loud at parts--"You may or may not be wondering....but we locked her in the bumbo" (something like that ;)
Post a Comment