So my friend Beth sent me this "baby shower in a box" way back before I had Corben. In it was the cutest little onsie with a tie sewn on it that she had made. Super cute, but I was so sad because it was 3-6 months and I'd have to wait awhile before he'd be big enough to wear it. Lucky(?) me...Corben is a heavy weight and it fits him great now! I love this onsie so much that I have already bought fabric and long sleeve onsies to make him some for the fall.
Oh.my.cuteness. I LOVE this picture!
Giving Corben hugs
And a kiss
And another hug
I'm pretty in love with this picture, too, since they're both smiling at least a little bit. Too bad they weren't sitting closer.
Corben looks a little nervous. He has good reason. lol
"Save me!"
And sadly, the only picture I got of Jonathan on Father's day. I totally meant to take a picture of him with both Rylee and Corben, but it just didn't happen.
And pictures from the first half of June:
A braided headband I tried on Rylee one day...
Second time at the "pool"
Sunday morning before church. Jonathan took this picture and sent it too me with the caption, "Sunday mornings are so exhausting."
First time in the bumbo
Second trip to the dentist. I had been just a few days before and there were no toys in the waiting room, so I think they must have put these in there specifically for Rylee. She loved the puzzle...WAY more than sitting in the chair. Her first appointment went much better than this one did. lol
Pretty accurate representation. She spent the rest of the time on my lap in the chair.
Rylee is really loving that we pulled the bumbo seat out. She sits in it all the time.
Watching me cook one day.
My sister Emily has been in town with her kids. Eric is about 7 months older than Rylee. Please excuse Rylee's hair...I didn't fix it after she woke up from her nap.
Eric giving Rylee a hug.
3 comments:
I think that's funny Corbin fell asleep in the bumbo!!!! That's hilarious. I can't even imagine TRYING to fall asleep like that.
I like that onesie too w/ the tie on it. I've seen some before and they weren't as cute because the tie was skinny. I like that big chunky one much better.
Love that you love the tie onesie--that makes me happy! :) I kind of figured he would grow into it quickly, mainly based on height ;) Love how you always do cool things to Rylee's hair....and that she has thick enough hair to do that! They are really REALLY cute! I was told out here not to take Emmie to the dentist until age 2--but I could see the benefits of going earlier. Em would freak though, ha :) Fun update!!
Great pictures! It was so fun to see all the kiddos together. Great pics of Eric & Rylee!
Post a Comment