I had a coupon when Rylee was about one year old and had pictures done at JC Penny. I found a groupon recently and decided to take Corben so I'd have one year pictures for him, too. And maybe get a few of them together and maybe one a few of Rylee at two years. Rylee did relatively well, at least for the first part. Corben...let's just say apparently he is afraid of the flash. There were many tears and no smiles. Sad.
(and these are low resolution because they're just from the website)
Thank goodness for this one...even though it's not a full smile it means I didn't need to re-schedule. The good news is that it was very easy to pick which ones to have printed! (At least of Corben :)
These are the ones they edited:

































3 comments:
Those are adorable!!!! If Corben smiled it wouldn't look like him.... He is so serious!
The one of Rylee kissing Corben cracks me up! Cute pics!
Very cute! Love Corben's funny expressions. I think you got some really good ones!
Post a Comment