Sunday, the 24th, Corben turned 16 months old! Only 2 more months until he is in nursery, but who's counting? ; ) He's excited, too. Jonathan and I subbed in nursery a couple times this past month and took Corben in with us. He, of course, loved it. The next week we went to drop Rylee off and Corben had a FIT because we didn't leave him, too. Poor little guy.
~He still only has 4 teeth, and still does a fine job of putting them to work. 99% of the time he finishes his food long before Rylee is even half-way through hers.
~Started talking a lot more. Says: grandpa, grandma, balloon, ball, books, all done, water, set...go, uh oh, dad, mama, bye bye, mess. He communicates more than that just fine, too.
~Knows animal sounds for dog, duck, and goat
~Knows the motions for Pat-a-cake, Wheels on the Bus, Here We are Together
~Still loves to read books and chase/be chased by Rylee
~Has the cutest little gallop/run
~Still takes one afternoon nap, 1 1/2-3 hours, depending on how early or late I put him down or what we've done that morning.
~Still takes one afternoon nap, 1 1/2-3 hours, depending on how early or late I put him down or what we've done that morning.
~When he wants something, he'll come over and grab a fist full of shirt/pants/fabric and start pulling you to what he wants.
~Makes a really cute duck-lip face and gives very sweet kisses sometimes.
~Still sleeping through the night...knock on wood.
I took a ton of videos this month, so get ready for video over load...there are a few pictures in there, too...
Over due for a nap one day
Same day, different time.
Just a few pictures of him sleeping one night. Poor monkey.
Just chillin'
He often brings this little blue tub over to the kitchen to reach something on the counter.
Peek a boo!
Rylee reading to Corben one day. I just love his little crossed legs. : )
At least once a month I've been getting those $10 off coupons for Kohls. I got Rylee a pair of bermuda shorts and capris for only $2.12 a few weeks ago. And I loved them so much and they were still on sale so I ordered 2 more pairs of shorts. AND....as a bonus, Kohls accidentally included this swanky Little Mermaid pajamas. I called Kohls and they said either donate it or keep it and Rylee was happy to keep it, even if it is a little big. And she loves for Corben to wear this Merida dress with her from Aunt Thelma. Just think of it as a kilt. ; ) lol
As I mentioned, Corben usually finishes lunch WAY before Rylee
Corben LOVES to throw things over and over and over. Anything and everything. This was one night when he was not asleep, yet.
Corben loves when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit and HATES when they leave. Sometimes more than others...
Getting his hair cut. He does so well when we put him in the sink like this. *knock on wood*
Laying on the couch together...
...right before throwing Mickey and Goody around.
Corben's favorite place to play poop. Like clock work every morning less than an hour after I put a nice new diaper on him. At least it's usually before we leave the house.
We cleaned our carpets a couple weeks ago and had most everything cleared from the living room for a few days. It looked so big and open! Before I started getting a video of him reading, he was giggling at the pictures. He of course stopped when I got the camera. : )
Chased by the balloon. haha
Thankfully, this isn't after every meal, but not too uncommon at anytime. They think they're so funny.
At church this past Sunday wearing Grandpa's glasses. We liked the look with the bow tie. : )
And I couldn't get over how cute he was sitting cross-legged during Sunday School.
.jpg)

.jpg)

1 comment:
He had that monkey in a LEG HOLD NOT TO BE BROKEN!!!!! hahaha.
The lot of the younger brother......in dress-up clothes. So hilarious.
He's such a handsome little guy, can't WAIT for Steelman to have another boy with him in nursery!!!!
Post a Comment