Rylee's hair is ridiculously long and I keep thinking we should cut it, but the thought of cutting off the curl at the bottom makes me so sad. BUT...it really is such a pain during baths and...well, anytime really. I had heard of this place called Jelly Beans that does children's hair cuts, so I called today to ask them how much a cut is and they said that the child's first hair cut (period) is only a penny. Sweet! I made the appointment, hung up the phone, and cried while Jonathan just shook his head. lol And then I took a bunch of pictures before we headed off.
Before...
During...
After...
I think they cut about 6 inches off. And even though the curl is gone, it looks SO much healthier and is still pretty darn cute. : )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
I would have come to see you! She looks adorable!!
So cute!! Love it!
It looks great (and not so much shorter for the simple minded). Good job!
Very cute. Way to go, Crystal - I'm proud of you! And what a fun place for haircuts!
Post a Comment