Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Cow Appreciation Day 2015

Every year I scrounge together outfits for cows.  So last year I decided that since this was an annual thing I would go ahead and 'invest' in come cheap white t-shirts and paint us some permanent cow costumes.  I put them away in a box and boy was it easy to get ready this year! Such a good idea.  This year we went for breakfast instead of lunch or dinner.  Another great idea because it wasn't busy at breakfast.  We might just go for breakfast every year!




Timed picture means kids aren't looking.  Oh, well! 

Not good of me, but Corben is cute. : )  And he left me pleasantly surprised by not getting any food on his shirt so I could box it up rather than washing it first.  Yay!


Just ignore the mouth full of food.

Last year Rylee was terrified of the cow, but this year was okay, I think mostly due to the 'baby' cow.  (This kids were playing on the playground; that's Rylee in the purple shirt.  I brought shirts for them to wear on the playground so their costumes wouldn't get messed up).

Another Cow Appreciation Day in the books.  We love Chick Fil A! : )

No comments: