Sunday, June 19, 2016

Baylor at 8 Months!

This was an exciting month for Baylor...several "firsts" and a dramatic improvements in naps.

~First airplane ride

~Cut first two teeth (both her middle bottoms)

~First trip to Disney (kind of)

~Went swimming for the first time

~First trip to Six Flags

~I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but she does love her pacifier.  Rylee and Corben didn't at this age, so it's been nice.  Especially since she can find it on her own in her crib now. :)

~Has gotten really good at sitting up on her own, but doesn't seem too interested in crawling, yet, although she has JUST started to army-crawl

~LOVES, LOVES, LOVES hair.  Especially to pull it.  And to grab people's faces.  Especially Jonathan's...or maybe he's just the only one who will let her. ;)

~Gets 4 bottles a day and fruit at lunch and vegetable at dinner.

~Usually  still sleeps through the night.  Goes to bed about 7, wakes up about 7.  Either way she never gets a bottle at night.

~While she can be a grump sometimes, she LOVES to smile.  Her photo shoot took all of about two minutes and she smiled for every single picture.
Side note...why didn't I put bows in all my girl's pictures?





























In case you can't tell from these pictures, Rylee is more in love with Baylor than ever.



Some other pictures from this month...


First plane ride

First time swimming (in Orlando, Florida)

First time sitting in a highchair at a restaurant (McDonalds in Orlando, Fl)

Riding Epcot monorail at Disney World

First tooth!  Hard to see, it's there. :)

Just happy



I have a picture of me wearing this dress when I was about 9 months old, I think.




So we went over to a friend's house so Rylee & Corben could play in the sprinkler with her little boy and they had a really friendly dog named Rupert.  Baylor really like him!  

Hanging out after our picnic on the balcony one day



Still loving to jump!

She rarely falls asleep in her high chair.  In fact, this might be the first time.

I wanted a video of her doing her army crawl thing, but it was bedtime, so she's really cranky.

At Six Flags on the train, grabbing Jonathan's face




1 comment:

Beth said...

She's soooo sweet and cute! I love her chunky legs and cute smile!! Too funny all the firsts...including the first monorail ride. Haha, hopefully that means there are more to come ;)