Saturday, October 8, 2016

Baylor at 11 Months

Baylor has become such a CUTE and interactive baby! I mean she was cute and fun before, but I feel  like her personality is really coming out now and I love it. : )

~Cut 2 more teeth making a total of 4 (two top and two bottom).  She has two more on top just knocking at the door.  This has caused her sleep to go even more downhill for much of the month...

~Right after she turned 10 months (and right before her top teeth came in) her sleeping took a major nosedive.  I was getting up A LOT all night because she was crying and we were both losing sleep.  Every night she would eventually end up in our bed.  It was rough. Things have improved, but I still can't be sure that when we put her to bed she'll just sleep all night.  Half the time she goes down okay, but then an hour later (give or take 30 minutes) she'll wake up and just cry/scream until I lay down with her in my bed until she goes to sleep and I put her back in her crib.  Hoping things continue to improve. 

~Usually gets two naps a day.

~Loves to eat.  Loves meal time and especially puffs and melts.  I think Rylee and Corben each ate maybe 2 bags total of melts, but I think Baylor is on her 4th or 5th pack.  

~Crawls FAST and has a special radar built in for when the fridge or dishwasher is open.  

~ Has started letting go of stuff to stand on her own for a few seconds, but still no steps.  Although, we got her one of those little walker push toys and she can walk really fast and well with that. 

~Still getting 3 bottles a day; Before morning nap, afternoon nap, and bedtime

~Is really good at "giving 5" but doesn't really clap. 

~Her eyes are just like Rylee's although with slightly more blue.  We'll probably call them hazel like we do Rylee's

~She has this little smile where she crinkles up her nose and it is SO cute when she does it I just can't stand it. lol

~Most of the clothes she wears are 18 months.  

~Rylee still constantly is hugging/tackling/snuggling with her.  It drives me bonkers, but Baylor doesn't seem to mind.  In fact, when anyone is laying on the floor Baylor loves to come and 'tackle' them. : )

~Corben is still mostly terrified of Baylor and usually screams if she gets near him.  One time I said, "Corben, she's just a baby.  She won't hurt you."  LOVED his response:  "But she has drool in her mouth!"

~Still loves her pacifier

~Does that sound/thing where you stick out your tongue and move it back and forth

Her photo shoot was not FAST and not great.  She thought she was pretty funny, though.  She's on the go too much.  I included some of the not so-great-ones because they show what was really going on, but only about half the pictures are here. lol






















ANNNDDDDD....we're done.


Some other pictures from this month...

When she's tired...or spoiled rotten. ; ):

Pick her up and all is right again.

Love this little curl in her hair after her bath.

Her first pig tails!!!  


First top tooth cut through


Loving her peas!

This is a sad video, but if you turn it up you can hear what I'm saying.  At the end I laugh because I say "period" at the end of a sentence out of habit because I use voice-to-text so much on my phone. lol Incidentally, not long after this video I did go get her (as usual) and lay with her on my bed. 

They get along as long as there's a barrier between them. ; )

Trip to Costco


Her new walker toy.  This was right after we got it before she REALLY got the hang of it.


For some reason it's not finding my video on you tube when I try to upload it.  Dumb technology. lol


The best picture I could get of her crinkly nose.

So I'm REALLY going to miss the balcony when we move.  It's been so nice lately that I often leave the door open to the balcony and it's baby-proofed enough that Baylor goes and comes when she wants.


With the weather finally cooling off some we've been going to the park a lot and Baylor loves the swing!



Okay, so if you blow raspberries on her cheek she loves it and presses her face against me. It's hard to tell in the picture, but she's really pressing hard.

Corben crying because Baylor is too close to him. LOL

Doing some of her 'tricks'...



For all the grief she causes me at nights we sure love her cute little personality! : )

No comments: