Weight: 22 lbs 15 oz 73% Percentile
Height: 31 Inches 66% Percentile
~Started officially walking at 13 months
~Is eating mostly table foods now, although I usually give her a fruity pouch at lunch and a veggie pouch at dinner along with regular food
~Naps...she naps most days. Occasionally she even gets a morning and afternoon nap, but we are often out and about in the mornings and it gets skipped.
~99% of the time she wakes up and immediately starts crying/screaming at the corner of her crib waiting for someone to come get her. Rylee and Corben woke up happy 99% of the time (as in I could just leave them in their crib for awhile and they wouldn't care), so this is something new for me that I'm not particularly crazy about.
~Goes to bed around 7:15 and wakes up (usually) sometime between 6 and 7 in the morning. I bring her in the bed with me and sometimes she'll go back to sleep, but either way we snuggle until about 7:30 when Rylee & Corben's light turns green.
~Doesn't really talk, but makes sounds at certain times where we can tell she is saying something in her mind. For example, often we hand her something she makes a sound that I think she means to be 'Thank you.'
~Has started folding her arms during the blessing, usually without any prompting from us
~She is a daddy's girl. I mean I can tell she likes me (A LOT....especially if another kid/child is on my lap), but she LOVES Jonathan!
~Is wearing 18 month clothes for the most part
~Where Rylee and Corben would wander away from me, Baylor usually stays within a certain (close-ish) distance of me when we are out and about/ at church.
~Loves to read books. She just smiles as she toddles over with a book for us to read to her and it's the cutest thing.
A favorite game...
At Six Flags
Last time at the apartment (oh by the way...we moved to a house)
Snap chatting with Daddy
At the community center
Playing with her stocking stuffer before Christmas (Rylee & Corben were at Joy School)
At the community center again
Went through a few days with a horrible cold
"All gone!"
Loves wearing Jonathan's hats
Pretty sure she's talking to Santa. ;)
I don't know about this...(with cousin Ben)
Driving home from SC
Almost home!
A favorite game...
At Six Flags
First pigtails! (This was kind of a one-time deal since they didn't last long)
Last time at the apartment (oh by the way...we moved to a house)
First time really walking!
On the seesaw at Evans Parkway Park
Snap chatting with Daddy
Okay, so basically for the first year of life (or more) I don't put shoes on my kids. The first time putting them on Baylor looked like this...
I have a video of her actually getting the hang of it, but it's too large to download so you get dancing barefoot instead.
At the community center
Playing with her stocking stuffer before Christmas (Rylee & Corben were at Joy School)
At the community center again
Went through a few days with a horrible cold
"All gone!"
Loves wearing Jonathan's hats
Pretty sure she's talking to Santa. ;)
Trying on Teddy Ruxbin's glasses
I don't know about this...(with cousin Ben)
Driving home from SC
Almost home!
At the community center again
First time at Cheesecake Factory (they have an AWESOME plate of bananas and bread the bring out for babies for free. ;) )
Slowly but surely getting caught up! She gets cuter and cuter every day; this is one of my favorite ages!



























No comments:
Post a Comment