Wednesday, December 7, 2011

1 Month Stats

For the most part, Rylee is still sleeping like a champ. She does stay awake a tiny bit more during the day, but as long we feed her well before going to bed she'll usually sleep most of the night. Last night, for example, we were all in bed asleep at 1:15 (she was sleeping before then; that's just when we all moved from the living room to the bedroom). She woke up once at 6:00 and I fed her and we went back to bed. She ate a record 135 ml, so I knew she'd sleep a long time after that. I took the picture above at about 10:15 this morning before I painfully had to wake this cutie up to give her a bath before her well child visit.

Here are her 1 month (really 5 weeks) stats:
9 lbs 1 oz - 31% percentile
21 1/2 inches long - 62% percentile
15 inches head - 90% percentile

9 lbs 1 oz!! Holy moly. Today is her actual due date. I truly believe she would have been this big. I'm SO glad she came early! And yes, she has a big head. It's because she's so smart. lol

3 comments:

Beth said...

Wow! yep, I'm pretty sure a 9 lb baby with a head size in the 90th percentile would have been quite the long and traumatizing labor!! She is super cute! So great she is growing well and treating you guys so well :)

Melly Buttermilk said...

I'm going to disagree and say that a 9lb baby with that big of a head may or may not have been a long painful labor. Milo was almost exactly that big(9lbs 2oz and 14.5 or 15 in head circumference, I can't remember) and it was a much easier labor(and shorter) compared to my daughter's 7lbs 4oz and 13 in head. Big baby doesn't always equal awful labor. But wow! She has gained almost 3 lbs in a month!? Awesome! And it's great that she's sleeping so well too!

Lisa said...

I know I keep saying this, but... She is SO cute! See you in a few hours!