Back in September our friends Lisa & Travis met us downtown for some fun times. Lisa and I had the same due date: December 7th. Two days ago. At the time we made a deal that whoever had her baby first, the other would bring dinner. I had Rylee about 5 weeks early, so Lisa and Travis had to bring us dinner. Lisa still has not had her baby, but offered to bring us dinner today. To say I felt guilty about the over-due pregnant girl bringing dinner is putting it mildy. However, it was DELICIOUS and we had a great visit! Thanks Lisa & Travis!
Lisa mentioned something that really is weird to think of. Isn't it crazy how technically our babies are the same age because they were conceived the same day, but because they were born on different days, they are different ages. Weird.
Here are some pictures we took in September along with some that we took tonight for fun:
Rylee getting some lovin' from Lisa and some loving kicks from her future friend. : )
4 comments:
lol, I remember you posting the preggo pics of you guys--that's really fun to see them next to the Rylee born pics! Even though Rylee will be about a month and a half older than Lisa's, they'll probably be around the same weight and developmental age (I think that's how it goes with preemies--though yours seems to want to pave the way and break the mold. I've never heard of a preemie that early being as healthy and ready to go as yours was! :)
Ah--I love the pictures! I'm glad I got to make you dinner because it kept my mind pre-occupied. :) And I'm glad I finally met Rylee. I think it inspired our baby to get out because I can feel her getting lower today!!!
I LOVE the guy pictures! Your baby is adorable.
(Lisa's mom)
Fun pictures! I'm assuming she's had her baby by now, too, though?
Post a Comment