My sister Emily loaned me a few boxes of baby clothes. For the most part, I have so many clothes that people gave us and that we bought at consignment sales that we haven't needed to wear the clothes she loaned us. However, there are a few little dresses that I have wanted Rylee to wear before she gets too big for them. Here is one of those. I'm sure it would have been cuter without my trying-to-adapt-to-winter additions. Plus my sweet little angel wasn't having one of her most angelic mornings, so for your entertainment, here are some pictures of her in the yellow dress...(she had JUST had a bath which is why her hair is so fluffy. lol)
2 comments:
I love the hair.... She is so sweet, but looks like she didn't want a picture day!!!!
Emmie's hair gets fluffy too after we wash it (though she doesn't have quite as much as Rylee!). It didn't get that fluffy in the hospital after they first washed her hair, leaving me wondering what I'm doing wrong. THat makes me feel better though if Rylee's goes that way too :) Love the little yellow dress! And I think your "wintering it up" goes well with it, doesn't detract. Wish I had some dresses to fit ours-they are cute! :)
Post a Comment