Monday, December 17, 2012

December Hodge Podge

Sorry I haven't  blogged much...it seems like every time Rylee does something photo-worthy and I get out the camera, she immediately just wants the camera.  We have to be very clandestine when taking pictures/videos.  I was telling one of my sisters the other day that nothing exciting had happened to blog about.  Her response?  "That never stopped you before."  lol  So there you have it.  Nonetheless...I will continue to blog about non-exciting things.  Here's a bunch of random pictures and videos from the last week or so.  

Rylee NEVER takes naps or lays with us (unless we have Baby Einsteins on).  However, there have been three Sundays in the last month or two that Rylee has fallen asleep on the way home from church and I have been able to carry her inside and lay on the couch with her while she napped.  I love it.  



I taught Rylee a new trick the other day.  She was watching herself make this video and still cracks up when she watches it after the fact.  Mainly the end part where she is actually doing her new trick.

On a trip to Walmart...testing out the chairs. 

She loves climbing under this stool.  In this picture, she was using it as an escape route since it was blocking the exit.  The chair is no longer part of the "barrier" since it obviously can be defeated, but she still likes to climb under it and sit. 

I've had a sore throat today, so I was spraying Chloraseptic spray in my mouth.  Rylee was intrigued so we sprayed her mouth with her water bottle.

This is her toy box.  Tonight we watched her roll it upside down and empty it and push it all around and put a few more toys back in it.  Those toys are hard to reach way down in there, though, so she eventually fell in.  

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yay! I love your posts!!! I think all the little everyday things are definitely worth blogging about, especially when Rylee is being so dang cute. I loved those videos--too funny :) Really cool she can do that tongue trick now, and I had a good laugh with the spray video. That's such a great idea :)

Belly pictures?? :)

Lisa said...

She is so cute!!! And such a big girl. I like the spray bottle idea. :)