Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rylee's Do's...As in Hair

Last week I decided to put Rylee's hair in pigtails again.  Can we say cuteness???  Of course, as soon as we got in the car to go to Furman she saw the bows in the mirror and started grabbing for them and...lets just say they soon lost much of their cuteness.  


How the magic happens...thank you Baby Einstein and the high chair!

I LOVE braiding and today was the day I attempted to braid Rylee's hair.  I thought it went pretty well.  I didn't put bows in it because I thought maybe it wouldn't entice her so much when we got in the car.  I was wrong. 





 Again...I have to give credit to Baby Einstein. lol


Although they looked slightly rough by the end of the day (mainly because Rylee pulled some out when we got in the car), they held up pretty well....at least better than the pigtails did last week. 

4 comments:

Beth said...

Super super cute!!!! She officially looks like a toddler now :) I can't wait to try this with Emmie....you know, for her 5th birthday when she finally gets enough hair, haha ;)

Jenna said...

Her hair is so adorable!! Cute.

Latisha said...

That's pretty industrious, Crystal. Very cute!

Marlyse said...

CUTE hair!