Christmas Eve...how we first arranged ALL the stockings that Jonathan's mom filled...
Rylee & Chloe hanging out on Christmas Eve...
Christmas morning we found that Santa had done some rearranging and it looked much better. : )
(Jonathan's stocking was on a chair next to the couch)
Sam and Krysten have a tradition where Santa leaves "evidence" behind that he's been there...
Santa's glasses
Santa's glove
There was also a reindeer bell, piece of fabric, and snow prints, but we didn't get pictures of those.
Rylee opening her stocking
We kept her in the highchair during the present-opening because that was just much easier.
Rylee's stocking loot...
Rylee's gifts from Santa...
Attempting to get a picture of her with her things...nearly impossible.
Crystal's stocking stuffers:
Jonathan's stocking stuffers:
Playing with her new toys!
Someone had the great idea for everyone to decorate their bedroom door. Here is ours...we put Christmas lights under the wrapping paper and we thought it was awesome...and then we saw the other doors and it was just eh.
A video of the lights
Scott and Buka's door...I know, awesome, right?
And Travis and Amy's door...they also did a great job.
Sam and Krysten's door...they were using this as their way of announcing that they are having a girl (Krysten is due less than a week before me) and what her name is going to be. So fun!
And Grandma and Grandpa's door. lol Rylee enjoyed playing with the bows that fell off frequently.
The weather really wasn't that great, but Christmas day it got up in the mid-60's and was warm enough to justify letting Rylee actually walk on the beach. She LOVED it! She would have really been in heaven if it were summer and she could actually get wet.
TERRIBLE picture of me, but of course Rylee and Jonathan looked great, so up it goes.
(22 weeks pregnant)
Jonathan left to go play a game with his brothers and Rylee and I spent awhile more walking on the beach. I was trying to get a picture of her looking at me, but she just kept trying to run everywhere. This was all I could get. lol
Teletubby?
Saw this on the beach, but we didn't do it.
There was only one really pretty sunset and I just had to get a picture. I tried to get Jonathan to come out so we could get a nice family picture, but alas he wanted to stay inside. It was cold, but not as cold as Rylee is making it look like it was. And despite how she looks, she was happy to be outside.
To the right was the really pretty sunset and to the left was a full moon. So cool!
Jonathan's grandma and grandpa came all the way from Arizona for the reunion. Right before we left (literally) we got a picture of them with Rylee.
I'll try and blog about New Years sooner rather than later...
.jpg)
1 comment:
So fun to read! I'm afraid I've fallen behind in blogging as well, but I have been checking for one of your updates pretty freuqnetly! Love that she is wearing the shirt I sent! :) I totally forgot I got Emmie the same one until we went to Texas, so she's got some post-Christmas pictures in it :) I love how excited Rylee looks on the beach--and her cute long sleeved onesie. What brand is that one? Also love to finally see your cute baby bump! I thought the lights on your door were very creative. Looks like a really fun get together--and a lot of work on all those stockings! I love the tradition of Santa leaving bits and pieces behind, too cute :) And the sunset pictures were amazing--remember when we sat on that hill in Nauvoo, taking a million pictures of a sunset? I guess we're both a sucker for those type of things :) Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed getting to share a bit of your holiday with you! :)
Post a Comment