Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years week 2012

We got back from the beach at about 6:30 in the evening and basically spent the next week at my parent's house with family.  Everyone but Adam & Holley and their family came for the holiday.  The evening we got there we opened presents from Mom & Dad and also Sara & Jared (they had our name for Christmas).

What Jonathan and I got:


What Rylee got:  




Disclaimer...I didn't take most of the pictures.  Half of them came from Tisha's camera.  The other half came from my camera, but Emily took them since my camera was more handy than hers.  Convenient for me! Some of the things that went on...

Played the piano


Cuddled with Sara 


Some of the guys hiked


Some of the girls got pedicures (courtesy of Emily and Dan...THANKS again!!)




Slept 



Revisited Emily's high school obsession with David Duchovny

Did Wii Dance (Kate got it for Christmas)

Roasted marshmallows in the fireplace 

Chillaxed

Shelled pecans


Played Checkers/Chess?

Played on the stairs

Played with the closet toys

Played Foosball

Played Quelf

Played on devises


Played basketball



Played in the swing that Grandpa rigged up in the playroom








Did puzzles

Worked 

Baked and baked and baked (Not pictured:  And ate and ate and ate)

Looked cute in general (hey, it's my blog...I can be a little biased, right? ; )



Oh, and of course burned the Christmas tree and rang in the New Year.  It was a fun week. : )
 



 




3 comments:

Latisha said...

Great post, Crystal! And that picture of Rylee in the high chair is beyond cute.

Beth said...

I agree with Tisha--the high chair picture just about melted me-so cute! What a fun time, I love it! So great you are keeping up with your blog-I am so behind!

Emily said...

I love how you posted the picture of Eric with his hair in a mohawk right after Rylee's adorable picture. Trying to accentuate her cuteness by posting a non-cute picture of my kid. Thanks a lot. :) Great post! Great pictures. And Rylee really did look cute :)