Corben was blessed today. His outfit came from Emily. I assume all three of her boys wore it, but I don't know that for a fact. We didn't bless Rylee until she was 2 months old. We probably would have waited longer to bless Corben, but with summer and people traveling, we decided the sooner the better. It worked out because Sam & Krysten were in town this weekend. Plus...if we had waited any longer I'm not sure Corben would have fit into the newborn-sized outfit.
(We didn't take the picture until awhile after church...Nate didn't wear that to church. ; )
The only downside to doing the blessing at one month is that he doesn't smile "on demand," yet. Still a handsome little fella, though! : )
Check.out.that.hair. lol
Yeeaaahhh....the hat stayed home.
1 comment:
Aww! Boy he is so cute in that outfit! So now I think he looks SO much like Jonathan, that I'm starting to see tons of you in Rylee :) Actually, that first picture of him laying on the blue blanket--it looks like a big mix of Jonathan and your dad. I can't even explain it, but that first picture just looks like your dad to me! :) haha, it will be fun to continue and watch his looks as they evolve and what features he inherited. Such a cutie--way to post another one so quickly! :)
Post a Comment