I'm a lame mom and baths are usually quick and to the point. However, I got Rylee some bubble bath for Christmas so she could enjoy the thrill of bubble bath. She has since had two...both given by Jonathan. lol
Okay, okay....let's address the elephant in the room. Corben has been needing a haircut and last Saturday we finally got around to it. "We" (Jonathan) use clippers and he said he couldn't remember what size he used the last time we cute Corben's hair. I said, "I don't know, but I'd be okay if we go a little shorter." I don't think even Jonathan realized just how short it was going to be. Luckily it grows fast. And now we know what number NOT to use...or at least hopefully Jonathan does as I have no idea what number this was. lol
*I tried to be discreet, but sorry for any glimpses slightly less appropriate glimpses the bubbles may have missed*
1 comment:
Oh, so fun! I love watching Rylee and Corben interact (or maybe just Rylee take it upon herself to spread the bubbles all over Corben ;)
Post a Comment