Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thank you, Mommy!

Rylee got a kitchen for Christmas with a set of play food.  We keep the play food in a clear plastic zip up pouch thingy.  In the evenings when it's time to put it away I start singing the Clean Up song and putting the food in the pouch.  Rylee is usually good about helping me which I of course act super happy about.  So tonight she was playing with her kitchen stuff and I was playing with Corben.  All the sudden I hear her start to sing the Clean Up song.  So I hurried over to help her and sing, too.  And she smiled at me and said, "Thank you, Mommy!" every time I put something in the bag.  Thank goodness for moments like these to help me remember the not-so-great ones!

*This picture was randomly taken by a ward member at a wedding reception.  She recently sent it to me because she thought that we (and my dad) would like it. She was right!*

1 comment:

Beth said...

That's so sweet! And awesome you have taught her to pick up each day :) We need to do better with that! :) Love the picture!