So fun!! I did mainly toys in Emmie's (and Rob's!) as well. I figure she had her chance for candy at an easter egg hunt earlier this week and don't need it spoiling her desire for real food around here :) And Rob gets all the free candy he wants at Google so it's not like a special treat to get it. So I did toys for Emmie and an Old Testament commentary book for Rob.
Love the cute tie onesie! Did you make it? Cute! I think it's amazing that Corben's torso is as long as Rylee's!! Or maybe she is just slouching in the couch pictures? But they look the same height there. He is going to be tall like his Daddy :)
These were so cute to see--and I can't believe how much your kids look alike now that Corben is older. They looked so different as babies, but now their hair color looks the same (in these pics) and they are soooo obviously siblings :) Such a cute brood you have!
1 comment:
So fun!! I did mainly toys in Emmie's (and Rob's!) as well. I figure she had her chance for candy at an easter egg hunt earlier this week and don't need it spoiling her desire for real food around here :) And Rob gets all the free candy he wants at Google so it's not like a special treat to get it. So I did toys for Emmie and an Old Testament commentary book for Rob.
Love the cute tie onesie! Did you make it? Cute! I think it's amazing that Corben's torso is as long as Rylee's!! Or maybe she is just slouching in the couch pictures? But they look the same height there. He is going to be tall like his Daddy :)
These were so cute to see--and I can't believe how much your kids look alike now that Corben is older. They looked so different as babies, but now their hair color looks the same (in these pics) and they are soooo obviously siblings :) Such a cute brood you have!
Post a Comment