So I did this really cute shamrock hairdo for Rylee on St. Patrick's Day and then I came across some children's hair do blogs on Pinterest and have had fun trying stuff on Rylee's hair. The kids on Pinterest have really long, thick hair, so the hair do's don't always come out the way I'd like on Rylee. I have fun playing anyway. : ) (Some of these you might have seen on Facebook, but I stopped posting them there after a little bit so that people didn't get tired of seeing them. lol)
Super easy and not too, too time consuming
This one took forever and I didn't really like how it turned out. The tutorial didn't have it in braids and I think that would have been better
Another really time consuming one that didn't turn out right. Maybe when her hair is thicker I'll try again.
This one was easy and quick, but the elastics didn't do like they were supposed to. Looked way better on the tutorial.
Corn rolls...I've never actually known how to make them, but turns out they are WAY easy and stay in Rylee's hair remarkably well. The braid is a 4 strand round braid that was very easy as well.
I put my own twist on it. The pictures above are where the tutorial ended. Not sure my additions really did anything for the do, but at least it was pulled back.
After taking the corn rolls out...CURLY!...or something
This one is easy and one of my favorites. Haven't done it again, yet, but hope to soon. (Oh....and the shirt would have been perfect for St. Patrick's day, but I totally forgot that I had it. It's actually a 9 month dress, I think, but works great as a shirt now).
The pony tail is a carousel or spiral braid. It's easy, but a little time consuming.
I've braided Rylee's hair in two French braids at night before, but it just doesn't usually turn out curly like I'd like. This day, however, it was AWESOME. It took a while to decided how to do her hair. I was son in love with the 'curl' I didn't want to cover them up.
Unrelated to hair, but still cute...
Rylee reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear
Rylee Reading "Oh the Wonderful Sounds Mr. Brown Can Do."
Didn't like this one at all and it didn't stay in at all.
(lol...what I get when I tell her to 'look up")
The fishtail braids in this one took forever. Not a favorite, but I guess it turned out okay.
The beginning of her face melting because I was standing in her way and she couldn't see Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Pitiful
Uneven braids...I had never heard of them, but they are SO easy and pretty I often do these when I would do a normal braid now.
1 comment:
Crazy! Almost thou persuadeth me to try one with Caitlyn...almost.
Post a Comment