Sunday, June 8, 2014

Meet Maxine & Ruby

Nate and Geri got two new goats:  Maxine (the mama) and Ruby (the CUTE baby)!  They are super friendly and fun to visit.  Friday I took Rylee & Corben up to see them.   Brian was there, too.  Rylee wasn't really a fan of Maxine that day, but Corben LOVED it all!





I LOVE Corben's expressions at the end of this video!

Rylee hiding behind Corben

Annnnddd she's out of there!

I just love Corben's face in this one!

She enjoyed swinging on the way home much better. : )


Saturday we went back up to visit after it had rained the evening the before.  Rylee and Corben both had a blast and Corben especially got FILTHY.   He kept falling down and it wasn't all mud if you get my drift. ; ) They had baths as soon as we got home.  Haha


1 comment:

Latisha said...

Fun to see the goats. Cute expressions on the kids, too!