Wednesday, June 11, 2014

On the Edge

So this happened today.  Dad to the rescue.  It was a nail biter.  It's kind of hard to tell from this angle, but the front of the car was resting on the railroad tie, so the front passenger tire would spin when they pressed on the gas. 




First he had to get the Suburban in front of the car.  I wish I could have gotten better angles, but since I had the kids this is all I could get. 


So apparently the other guy was steering the car and never took the emergency break off (hence the back wheel not spinning).  Not too helpful. 

It was exciting.

3 comments:

Latisha said...

I'm a little confused. Is that your driveway? I can't tell.

Nathan said...

It's their neighbor's driveway...the fence is on the parking pad at Crystal's. It took me a minute, too.

Emily said...

It is sort of hard to tell what happened. So they just drove off their driveway initially? Glad the neighbors created a situation for dad to help out with :)