Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Colorful Baths

For Christmas we got the kids these Color Bath Dropz.  I love these! And the kids love them.  My favorite color is the blue.  Followed by a close tie between the green and purple.  Yellow...well, looks like a big tub of pee. lol  And red...a little gory. lol  My favorite part is at the beginning when the tablets haven't completely dissolved and the two colors are swirling together.  I should get a video of that sometime. 
*Warning:  This post contains some kids in their birthday suits*




I'm not sure we've actually done straight up red...I think we've only combined it with yellow to go for orange, but maybe it's more salmon than anything.






1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

I've seen those and just KNEW it would turn my bathtub permanently red or blue. We have that HORRIBLY scrubbed down tubs....but I've always wanted to try that. I loved how you kept censoring the pictures. haha