~Has started singing. his favorites are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and ABCs and Old McDonald. He misses a lot of words, but does great otherwise. : )
ABCs (turn the volume up)
Old McDonald Had a Farm
~Can say a blessing on the food all by himself. It is SO cute and causes problems because when it's Rylee's turn he just keeps on praying. In fact, he randomly says blessings all day long.
~Loves to imitate Rylee. Actually theirs is a whole love-hate relationship.
~Says a few sentences (that actually make sense)..."What are you doing?" "Where did it/he go?" "We going to Grandma's house?" "It's _____'s turn" And more I'm sure.
~I taught him to be a gentleman and kiss your hand. It's really cute and funny and he knows it.
~LOVES to buckle things, especially his high chair. When it's time for a meal, I have to get him going early. He'll stand at his high chair buckling and unbuckling the straps. And when I FINALLY get him to sit in his high chair he has to then buckle them again. It's only a problem if we're in a hurry. Here he is working on the buckle one time.
~Still loves nursery. He's also been doing better in Sacrament meeting since we started sitting on the same row as Nate & Geri.
~Still has major tantrums on a daily basis. He's very emotional.
~Has been doing a fairly good job of learning to catch the ball as well as throw it.
~Knows more letters than last month, but I can't really keep up with which ones now.
~Knows all the the numbers between one and ten and occasionally gets them in the right order. Usually he just misses number three. This video was taken at the beginning of February when he was just up to 6.
~Went through a short stint where every time it was nap time or bedtime he'd unzip his pajamas and pull them down to his waist or pull his arm out of his shirt. He seems to be past that. *knock on wood*
~Always gets either the tub or laundry basket to push around to the light switches.
Checking email one time and looked up to see this tall boy.
One time at Grandma and Grandpa's when he was supposed to be taking a nap.
Rylee Rylee Rylee
~Her biggest thing lately is that she WILL NOT keep her socks on. Our house isn't particularly warm or I wouldn't care. Actually, now whenever Corben sees her socks on the floor he goes and tries to puts them on her and 'fusses' at her for not wearing them. lol
~Loves to paint and color, but isn't the most artistic one. lol
~Loves when I do her nails. This was a really simple Valentine's Day heart.
~She requested to try a banana pepper and we obliged.
So whenever Rylee has to go to the bathroom, she'll run down the hall and into the bathroom and 'hide' in this corner almost every time.
This was actually from back in January, but I just barely got the pictures off my camera. I took Rylee to a 'Drive in Movie' at the library. It was fun to take her to something a little more age appropriate than Bouncing Babies. She loved it!
Wow, I really don't have many pictures of just Rylee from this month. Oh, well. Better luck next month. She's basically doing about the same stuff this month as last. : )
Here are few videos/pictures of the two of them together.
~They love to put on these skirts and be ballerinas, especially when it's time to go to bed.
~They love to play in Rylee's room, but I don't usually let them because the bed has this invisible force that pulls Corben to jump on it. I'll sometimes let them play a little bit, but inevitably he'll start jumping and have to get pulled away. This one day they were having a "slumber party."
In case you missed the last post, they are LOVING these colored bath dropz. We finally tried two reds and it made the prettiest pink!
Just playing one day
They love to try and sing during Family Home Evening. It gets really interesting when it's a song they don't know.
I read on a blog about this Buggy Bench and how wonderful it was. I ordered one and we love it!

.jpg)



.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment