Saturday, January 23, 2016

Baylor at 3 Months

Maybe next month I'll finally be caught up.  This was a rough month.  It started out good...Baylor was sleeping about 7 hour stretches every night, having a bottle, and sleeping 3-4 more hours.  And then she got a cold and a double ear infection and RSV.  We went home to SC to visit and before we got her an antibiotic she was just crying and crying.  My family kept commenting about how all she does and cry and I had to just keep telling them that she really was usually a very happy baby.  Thankfully they did get to see that side of her after we started the antibiotic.  (Incidentally, it was SO nice to be back at our doctor in SC even if it was for being sick).

Being sick messed up her sleeping, though, and it was back to just 2 1/2-3 hour stints.  

Still no laughs, but she is a pretty smiley baby.  

She found her hands.  She LOVES her hands!

















Totally doesn't care that she's fallen over because she's got her hands. lol

Some pictures from this month (oldest to newest)

This is how she likes to sleep.  We could only swaddle her for maybe a week after she came home from the hospital.




Visiting SC. She got passed around a lot which she of course loved. 

Baylor and Aunt Emily

Baylor and cousin Jeffrey

Baylor and Aunt Latisha

So after New Years we were driving back up to Maryland and this is the best I could do change her diaper.  Clearly she didn't mind.  I think she was just happy to be out of her car seat!




Rylee LOVES Baylor.  I worry more about her loving on her too much than I worry about Corben doing something to her. 



No comments: