Brian and Justin both have their own miniature golf clubs and like to occasionally go out in the field to hit golf balls. I took some pictures from the house one day when they were out there. I like all the pictures, but this first one has become one of my favorite pictures.
3 comments:
Love your blog! I still haven't quite gotten the hang of it, but I'm making an effort... Ha ha!
I inherited a couple of pairs of kids golf shoes from a friend - I've been looking for someone who could use them. Do you think Brian & Justin would? (size 6 1/2 & 8) - let me know!
I took a look at your blog, Heidi. Very nice! I love the sunflower template!
Tisha, I'm not sure what size shoes the boys wear. The 8 is probably too small for Justin, but Brian may be able to fit into it soon. I'll talk to Geri and see.
Post a Comment