Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



Sara and I went downtown on the 4th of July for the fireworks display. This is the 3rd year I've gone and it really is a great display. We watch it from the County Square parkinglot. It's super crowded, but a great place to watch it. Sara and I went downtown really early and parked and then walked about a mile to the other end of Main Street and ate supper at Bertolo's before walking back to the car. Mom and Dad parked somewhere else and then came and sat with us in the car until the fireworks started. We still had a really long wait until the fireworks started. Great show!


Waiting in the car for the fireworks to start (this was before Mom & Dad joined us)


We have a lot of fun when we're waiting. This has become our signature fish face. Yeah, I know. We're dorks. : ) But at least we have fun!

Mom & Dad have arrived. No hanky panky in the back seat no, ya hear?


Dad didn't realize that the fireworks weren't supposed to start until 10:15 or he probably wouldn't have agreed to come. Especially not over an hour early!





3 comments:

Lisa said...

did you take that fireworks pic? its amazing!

Latisha said...

Fun pics Crystal - good job!

Crystal said...

Actually, Sara took this picture. I am a thief. :)