Wednesday, October 19, 2011

33 Weeks - Belly pic of a different kind and some randomness

Nothing new to report except that my "little bit of a cough and cold" I mentioned last time has turned into a full blown terrible cough and cold now. Bleh. If my coughing doesn't make me go into labor it will be a miracle.

My belly picture. This is looking straight down at my stomach. Do you see how it's higher on the left side? Guess where Rylee resides. lol

Geri has been by to see me a few times. One time she brought her mom Jane and Brian and Kate with her. And...a yummy bag of peanut butter M&Ms. One of my favorite candies! : )

Jenna stopped by to visit and brought us some cute onsies and this cute blanket that is super soft and looks just great in the crib!

Brandy stopped by on Monday to visit and brought me peanut butter M&Ms and these really pretty flowers!! I've gotten tons of compliments on them.

My mom has come by a few times and she likes to bring festive dollar-tree offerings. I love this time of year and am seriously so sad that I don't get to be outside enjoying it. Glad to have some decorations in my room! The nurses really enjoy them, too, I think.

Window clings and a fall pot of flowers:

More window clings
Cute wall hangings. I especially love the scare crow!
Some random pictures of my new home..

This is the actual view out my window from my spot on the bed.
My bed
Jonathan's "bed." Bless his heart. He hasn't spent a single night at home without me. If he's not sleeping in my room it's only because he's working all night. He's so sweet to stay here with me. : )
Another window cling on my board. Jonathan likes to update it every now and then with some goals. And my schedule. I think he thinks I like to eat a lot or something. lol

Last week Jonathan went to Babies R Us and got our travel system. Between coupons, a good sale, and a gift card, we literally got it for about half the price. Awesome. I told him to wait until I got home to set it up because I wanted to watch, but today I guess he just couldn't wait any longer because I got this picture. I love it!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Well I'm glad people are helping you make your new home cozy! I like your travel system. We're still working on getting our stroller. Sorry you haven't been out of the room in a week. That's crazy!! They should at least let you go on wheelchair rides! :) How's the hospital food???

Turn baby, turn!!

mary had a... said...

Those flowers are so beautiful!! Love you!

Latisha said...

Enjoyed this post! Jonathan's notes on the board are funny :). Very nice baby stuff! And I'm glad mom's keeping you up on the decorations. Makes it feel like home.

Beth said...

Love the belly pic--and the bump on one side! So is that her bum? her head? Is she responding to the music at all? I love how you are decorating up the place and that you have so many people looking out for you. AND I'm assuming Jonathan is taking those pictures at home for you too so you can see the updates--what a good husband! Keep posting the updates!