Yesterday was a pretty exciting day. I'm going to post about half of the excitement now, but I can't post about the rest until I get some pictures. So Jonathan works as a PCT (Patient Care Technician) on the 5th floor. He works the night shift (7pm-7am). The day shift has 2 pregnant ladies and they had a big group shower yesterday and included Jonathan (and me) even though he's not on their shift. How nice is that? I have to admit that because of the circumstances I was skeptical that we would actually get much, but I was pleasantly surprised! Only one person bought something off our registry, but the outfits, clothes, burb clothes, diapers, etc, are much appreciated. Here's some pictures of our loot:
Before I took it all out of the bags and folded my tissue paper. : )
The hospital bed was perfect for displaying everything!
A little closer...
Two of the nurses made these for each pregnant person. Crafty, huh? I don't know if I'll ever have the heart to actually take it apart to use it.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness so cute and adorable. I am glad to hear that you are hanging in there. Went to the doctor the other day and it ended up being the same doctor that saw you in the hospital on wednesday I think, Dr. Price he said you were a really good patient. We love you and are praying for you.
Linds and Jeff
that stuffed hippo? i guess is the CUTEST thing! love it!! yay for baby parties!! i'm glad they are taking good care of you!
Awesome! You'll totally be able to try out each kind of diaper and figure out which is your favorite! :)
Wow! How sweet & generous of everyone to include you & Jonathan. I loved getting all the baby stuff - it made it seem more real that we were really going to have one.
So cute and fun!! I noticed you got an outfit with an elephant on it. I got tons of stuff with elephants on it (randomly). I think that must be the thing now. I've never really been in love with elephants until now. :)
Looks like you got lots of good stuff. That was very nice of them to include y'all!
They say this is when you should start resting for when the baby comes. I guess you can check that off your list. :)
Post a Comment