On Sunday the doctor had said that I could have a 30 minute wheelchair ride outside. Between people visiting and just not getting around to it, I didn't get to go. On Monday I asked a different doctor and he said no. So I waited a few days and asked the doctor today and I guess since I'd had a good week *knock on wood* she was all for me going on ride. It had officially been over a week since I've even left this room, much less been outside, so I was about to go crazy. Especially since I love this time of year so much. We actually ended up spending more time on the 5th floor (Jonathan wanted to take me around where he works since everyone has been asking about me), but it was nice to just be out of the room. Here's some pictures from our "date":
It was cold today, so I got to wear my new maternity jacket that I bought for these last few weeks. That was fun in and of itself; having "real" clothes on!
3 comments:
You look great! So glad you were able to get out for a bit...hang in there! :)
I'm glad you got to get out! And you even got to go outside!!! I like the coat (and the sandals). :) It has been cold out. But I'm sure it'll warm up again before too long.
Hang in there! And I love all of your updates... :)
Hope all is well little girl. Thoughts and prayers are ongoing. Ken
Post a Comment