Yesterday morning Dr. Demostanes came by for my daily visit. She asked if I had gone out the day before and I said yes. Then she said, "Is there anywhere else you were wanting to go this weekend?" So I told her that I would love to go to church and she said that would be okay as long as everything continued to go okay yesterday. Of course it did, so around noon today, Jonathan and I had another excursion from the hospital. Today we got to go home first. It was the first time I've been home in 3 weeks. Think I was excited??? Just a wee tiny bit! I got to see the shed that my dad built while I've been in the hospital and see all the fall leaves. I love this time of year and when I came into the hospital 3 weeks ago everything was quite green still. I've been so sad to miss the leaves changing colors. The other night it was dark and rainy by the time we left the hospital, so I really didn't get to see much in the way of fall leaves. It was so great to go to church, too. Considering that I've been in the hospital for 3 weeks, amazingly I've only missed sacrament one time since stake conference was last week and I got to go today. It was back to the hospital after sacrament meeting, though. Here's some pictures from my fabulous day out...
Our lovely new shed...
And here's our new shed next to the old shed...you can kind of get an idea of why I hated and despised the old shed and am ecstatic about the new one!
I just liked the shed next to all the pretty fall leaves. : )
Inside. The bench on the right isn't done; it's going to extend all the way to the wall. We're going to buy some industrial type shelves for the left side.
Pretty leaves!
3 comments:
Fall is so beautiful and YOU are too!!!
Maybe there's two in there?? =) You are very beautiful and not very huge!!!
So glad you got pretty preggo pictures the day before she came!! We are so excited for you guys--wish I was there to see her! Can't wait for the pics to be posted and all the details. Hope it all went well for you, sounds like she was a really good weight. Love you!
Post a Comment