One of my roommates from BYU puts pictures of her little boy up on the side bar. She did every month for the first year and I'm hopefully going to remember to do this, too. We had our first photo shoot today. Of course, the first picture that I took ended up being the best. Or at least the one I liked best for this purpose. But there were lots of other cute ones, so I'm devoting a post to all the pictures that didn't make the cut. Or at least some of them. : )
A close runner up to what I picked for the side bar.
5 comments:
Really cute - yeah...my preemie NEVER fell asleep on his own like that. She's a good girl already - lucky you!
oh man photoshoots with the baby are the BEST!!! so glad she likes her little mouse! xoxo
Love these, Crystal! The sign in the picture is a really good idea! That last one is so sweet. Good job!
What a great idea to put them up on the side! I love your comments and watching her fall to sleep, so cute :) Good idea to stick her next to the same stuffed animal and watch her grow over the months. Fun post! :)
She looks so snugly! It just made me want to get all cuddled up. So cute!
Post a Comment