She's so cute :) Love that close up of her sleeping--looks like a professional shot with the good lighting and precious sleeping-baby pose :) Thanks for posting more pics!
So I came back to this to show Rob the pictures, and as I was looking at little Rylee's pics, little Emmie started jumping all around. I think she was telling me she's very excited to meet up with her friend one day :)
6 comments:
She's so cute :) Love that close up of her sleeping--looks like a professional shot with the good lighting and precious sleeping-baby pose :) Thanks for posting more pics!
Oh. My. Cuteness.
she is just absolutely precious! isn't life over now? couldn't you just watch her forever?! ahhh so cute!
Very cute!
So I came back to this to show Rob the pictures, and as I was looking at little Rylee's pics, little Emmie started jumping all around. I think she was telling me she's very excited to meet up with her friend one day :)
Super cute, Crystal! If only I had a dollar for every time daddy "sacrificed" to take a nap with the baby...
Love her fuzzy post-bath hair!
Post a Comment